High Security Safes
By industry standards, high security safes are those that carry the TL15, TL30, TL30x6, TRTL-15×6, TRTL-30×6 or TRTL-60×6 ratings:
TL-15 safes successfully resist entry for a net working time of 15 minutes when attacked with ordinary hand tools, picking tools, mechanical or portable electric tools, grinding points, carbide drills and pressure applying devices.
TL-30 safes possess the same properties except that net working time is 30 minutes.
TL-30×6 safes are the same as TL-30s except the resistance properties apply to all six sides of the safe.
TRTL-15×6 safes are resistant to tools and torches on all six sides. The net working time before a side is breached is 15 minutes.
TRTL-30×6 safes have the same features as TRTL-15×6 except the net working time is 30 minutes.
TRTL-60×6 safes take two times longer to breach than TRTL-30×6 safes.
Because of their high resistance to entry, safes bearing the ratings above are ideal commercial safes for keeping merchandise, cash, and/or important documents from burglary and fires.
|Category:||High Security Safes|
The Original Titan® TL-30 Series Safe Features:
- High Security UL Rated TL30 – Potentially insures up to $ 1/2 Million
- Burglary Resistant – Protects against powerful tools such as drills, chisels, sledgehammers, wedges, power saws, carbide disc cutters, and explosive attacks.
- Fire Resistant – 350 Degree, Two Hour Fire Resistant Rating. Manufacturer tested at temperatures up to 1850 Degrees.
- Safe Door – An impressive 6.75 inches thick, constructed of high strength blend of PSI cement, including super alloy manganese plating.
- Safe Body – Constructed of the same high strength blend of PSI cement, has an overall body of 3.5 inches.
- Bolt Work – Massive 1.5 inch hardened steel side bolts, chrome fixed bolts, and the all important top and bottom locking steel bolts.
- Dual Locking – Sargent and Greenleaf UL Rated Group 2M High Security Chrome Combination Lock and High Security Key Lock
- Locking Mechanism – Protected with random relocking systems. A tempered glass trigger will activate the relocking systems in the event the safe is attacked.
- Door Hardware – Chrome Pull Handle and Chrome Tri-Spoke Turn Handle
- Shelves – Easy slide in shelf clips for adjustable shelving
- Options – Left hand swing safe, electronic locks, custom manufactured safes, wooden interiors, additional shelves, and private interior compartments.