Accu-Safes’ fire proof safes provide exceptional protection for those irreplaceable and/or sensitive documents like deeds, contracts, passports, insurance policies, and certificates. These fire rated burglary safes can also serve to guard a family’s most cherished valuables and priceless heirlooms. These high security fire safes give you the peace of mind you need to protect your valuable assets.
Accu-Safes offers an extensive line of home burglary and fire safes, as well as large business safes and vaults. Their expertise will provide you with piece of mind as well as the proper safe to meet your security needs and properly protect your valuables.
The ORIGINAL ENFORCER® SAFE Features:
- Burglary Resistant – Anti-peel zee bar structure armed with super alloy Manganese steel plates on strategic drill points.
Fire Resistant – Withstanding temperatures up to 1850 Degrees, the Enforcers carry the manufacturer tested 350 Degree 1 hour fire resistant rating.
- High Security Lock - LG Basic II High Security Chrome Electronic Keypad comes standard with every Enforcer. User-friendly operations with six digit private code. Mechanical lock also available.
- World Class Locking Mechanism – Carries an impressive active Glass Relocker
- 4 Way Locking Bolts – Massive 1 inch hardened Steel side bolts, Chrome fixed bolts, and the All Important Top and Bottom Locking Steel Bolts, a feature hard to find in most other home safes. (The 2414 model and up have 1 1/2 inch side bolts) All bolts lock into receiver cups.
- Safe Door – Overall thickness of 3 inches
- Safe Body – Overall thickness of 2 ½ inches
- Door Hardware - Shiny Polished Chrome Pull Handle and Chrome Tri-Spoke Turn Handle